Ships within 5 business days.
Septentrio AsteRx1 HDC
Note: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
The Septentrio AsteRx1 HDC housed receiver is a member of an innovative family of GNSS receiver boards for demanding industrial applications. AsteRx1 HDC is a compact-sized high impact plastic housing with low power consumption and high update rates, featuring proven high-quality all-in-view GPS and Galileo tracking and offering excellent measurement quality for high precision positioning, even in challenging environments.
- 24 hardware channels
- Up to 50 Hz data output rate
- Differential GPS (base station and rover)
- Includes up to 3 SBAS channels (EGNOS, WAAS, other)
- L1 RTK
- Reference Station Network compatible (FKP)
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Compact OEM board and housed solutions
- Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual
Product: Septentrio AsteRx1 HDC
Manufacturer: Septentrio Satellite Navigation