Ships within 5 business days.
Septentrio PolaRx3eG PRO
Note: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
The replacement product is the Septentrio PolaRx4 PRO.
The Septentrio PolaRx3eG PRO belongs to the PolaRx family of versatile high-accuracy dual-frequency GNSS receivers for precise positioning and navigation applications. It provides access to the new Galileo and modernised GPS signals and offers users the opportunity to track the new signals as they become available. Next to high-quality Galileo and GPS measurements, it provides an attractive reference station and field data logging platform for existing users of PolaRx2e as well as for new users, while maintaining the same tough housing, interfaces and features as internal data logging, event markers and others.
- 136 hardware channels
- Up to 20 Hz data output rate
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Differential GPS (base station and rover)
- Compact OEM board and housed solutions
- Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual
- Reference Station Network compatible (FKP)
Product: Septentrio PolaRx3eG PRO
Manufacturer: Septentrio Satellite Navigation
L1/L2 GNSS Receivers