Ships within 5 business days.
Septentrio PolaRx3eTR PRO
Note: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
The replacement product is the Septentrio PolaRx4 PRO.
The Septentrio PolaRx3eTR PRO belongs to the PolaRx3e receiver family of high-performance dual-frequency GNSS receivers providing high-quality GPS measurements, GLONASS dual-frequency data as well as modernized GPS (L2C). The PolaTx3eTR PRO bolsters support for the new GALILEO signals as well as for timing, CORS and other reference station applications. Available in the same sturdy housing as their predecessor, with the same interfaces and features as internal data logging, event markers and others, the receiver provides an attractive upgrade station and field data logging platform for existing PolaRx2e users as well as for new users.
- 136 hardware channels
- Up to 20 Hz data output rate
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Differential GPS (base station and rover)
- Compact OEM board and housed solutions
- Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual
- Reference Station Network compatible (FKP)
- 1PPS-in function
Product: Septentrio PolaRx3eTR PRO
Manufacturer: Septentrio Satellite Navigation