Septentrio Satellite Navigation’s PolaRx3e PRO is part of a family of dual-frequency, high-performance GNSS receivers that deliver top-quality GPS measurements, advanced GPS (L2C) and dual-frequency GLONASS information. These units provide among other functions enhanced support for CORS, new GALILEO signals and reference/timing stations.
The PolaRx3e PRO comes in a rugged enclosure as its predecessor. Having the same features and interfaces, such as event markers and internal data logging, it offers a popular field data logging platform and upgrade station for current PolaRx2e users in addition to new customers.
Manufacturer Septentrio Satellite Navigation ships its products within 5 business days after order is received.
- 136 hardware channels
- Compatible with Reference Station Network
- Intuitive GUI (Septentrio’s RxControl)
- OEM board and housed versions
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technology
- Differential GPS (rover and base station)
- Detailed installation and operating manual
|Data output rate:||Up to 20 Hz|
|Versions:||OEM and housed|
The PolaRx3e PRO receiver from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. Please complete the Request Pricing form and send us your inquiry if you would like to learn more about this unit.