The GLI-METRO-G Smart Amplifier from GPS Source is made to work with the GNSS spectrum. When the user works with GLONASS only, GPS only or GLONASS and GPS, it receives and adjusts the output power for the mode selected.
As a smart amplifier, the GLI-METRO-G has application in both the public and commercial fields. Used together with a GLONASS/GPS signal receiving antenna, it passes data inside hangars, buildings or other structures that generally block signals. Therefore, it also functions well in a shielded room or automated test environment where GNSS signals are required.
Besides automated test environments, specific applications include research/development facilities, manufacturing test cells, anechoic chambers and aircraft hangars.
Using the GLI-METRO-G to control power between signals for each of the operating modes minimizes the need for various antenna runs and multiple antenna receiver units. This results in reduced installation and maintenance costs.
- Output signal level accurately controlled
- Transmits Galileo, GLONASS and GPS signals
- Frequency selectivity excellent
- Out-of-band signals rejected
- Built-in testing continuous
- Automatic Oscillation Detection
- Designed after systems used in the military
|Bandwidths:||GLONASS L1 and GPS – 1560 to 1615 MHz
GLONASS L1/L2 and GPS – 1170 to 131p MHz
|Number of ports:||One|
|Size:||162.6 mm L by 99 mm W by 50.8 mm H|
|Operating temperature:||-40 degrees to +85 degrees Celsius|
The GLI-METRO-G Smart Amplifier from GPS Source is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this amplifier, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.
- METRO-AG: GPS/GLONASS L1 with Antenna Monitoring Alarm
- METRO-AG-F12: GPS/GLONASS L1/L2 with Antenna Monitoring Alarm