The GPS Source GPSRKXLV amplifier kit provides significant improvement over previous versions of similar products. It offers variable gain with a dynamic range of -20 dB to +40 dB. This kit is equipped with a built-in GPS receiver that allows it to provide a controlled and calibrated ERP at either the FCC specified or customized level.
The GPSRKXLV displays an indication when it is tracking satellite signals and controlling re-radiated signal levels. It is also capable of detecting and preventing oscillation, as well as reducing out-of-band signals.
In addition, this amplifier kit offers an intuitive menu system that allows users to configure and manage the unit easily. The optional Bluetooth interface allows users to control the unit remotely.
Please note that this kit is available to eligible customers only.
- Support GPS L1/L2, GLONASS, and Galileo signals
- Reduction of out-of-band signals
- Detect and prevent oscillation (optional)
- Adjustable output power
- Support user defined or calibrated ERP levels
- Bluetooth option available
- Optional antenna current fault detection
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810 standard
|Signals:||GPS L1/L2, GLONASS, Galileo|
|Gain:||-20 dB to + 40 dB|
The GPSRKXLV amplifier kit from GPS Source is available through TerrisGPS. For any inquiry, please fill out the Request Pricing form and send us a message.