The Harxon HX-CG7601A 2D GNSS choke ring antenna receives GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou frequencies with an integrated radome, which contains Harxon advanced antenna technology. It has become the preferred product for CORS station and geodetic base station applications.
The Harxon HX-CG7601A unique wideband antenna technology provides superior low elevation satellite tracking, multipath reduction and sub-millimeter phase center stability. The new low noise amplifier (LNA) is used to provide exceptional low measurement noise for superior measurement quality with excellent out of band rejection.
- Supports GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2 and BeiDou B1/B2/B3 signals
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks
- Water & dust-proof design
- Sub-millimeter phase center stability
- Antenna gain has been optimized to allow use with most manufacturers geodetic receivers
The HX-CG7601A 2D GNSS choke ring antenna from Harxon is available through TerrisGPS. Please use the Request Pricing form to contact us for further information.