The Harxon HX-CGX606A 2D GNSS choke ring antenna receives GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and L-band frequencies with an integrated radome, which contains Harxon advanced antenna technology. It has become the preferred product for CORS station and geodetic base station applications.
The Harxon HX-CGX606A unique wideband antenna technology provides superior low elevation satellite tracking, multipath reduction and sub-millimeter phase center stability. The new low noise amplifier (LNA) is used to provide exceptional low measurement noise for superior measurement quality with excellent out of band rejection.
- Supports GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo E1/E5ab/E6, BeiDou B1/B2/B3 and L-band signals
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks
- Water & dust-proof design
- Sub-millimeter phase center stability
- Antenna gain has been optimized to allow use with most manufacturers geodetic receivers
|GPS:||L1, L2, L5|
|Galileo:||E1, E2, E5ab|
|BeiDou:||B1, B2, B3|
|Phase Center Error:||±1 mm|
|Operation Voltage:||+3.3 to + 12VDC|
|Operation Current:||60mA (maximum)|
|Group Delay Ripple:||<5ns|
|Dimensions:||φ 332 x 261 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-45 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-50 °C to +85 °C|
The HX-CGX606A 2D GNSS choke ring antenna from Harxon is available through TerrisGPS. Please use the Request Pricing form to contact us for further information.