The HX-CGX611A mini GNSS choke ring antenna is only a quarter of the weight of traditional choke ring antennas making it more flexible for multiple applications such as CORS station, Geodetic surveying, Geodetic mapping and other monitoring applications.
The HX-CGX611A is equipped with Harxon’s advanced antenna technology for improved tracking performance. In a 20° elevation, this antenna can still reach -0.5 dB with excellent phase center symmetry and unmatched multipath suppression across all GNSS frequency bands. In addition, the HX-CGX611A’s design offers lightning protection which reaches IEC, GB standard, ensuring the antennas will still perform normally in a thunderstorm.
- Supports GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B2/B3, Galileo E1/E5ab/E6, L-band signals
- Excellent multipath rejection and low elevation tracking performance
- Water & dust-proof design
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- LNA has high gain which ensures the operation with long cable (100 meters +)
|GPS:||L1, L2, L5|
|Galileo:||E1, E5ab, E6|
|BeiDou:||B1, B2, B3|
|Phase Center Error:||±1 mm|
|LNA Gain:||50dB (typical)|
|Operation Voltage:||+3.3 to + 12VDC|
|Operation Current:||≤60mA (maximum)|
|Group Delay Ripple:||<5ns|
|Dimensions:||φ185 x 132 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-45 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 °C to +85 °C|
The HX-CGX611A mini GNSS choke ring antenna from Harxon is available through TerrisGPS. Please use the Request Pricing form to contact us for further information.