The HX-CH4605A UAV/helix antenna supports GPS L1/L2 and GLONASS L1/L2 signals with a small and lightweight design. This antenna is suitable for applications such as for GIS, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and drone applications where high precision is required.
The HX-CH4605A antenna has exceptional pattern control, polarization purity and high efficiency in a very compact form factor. It offers high gain and wide beam width to ensure the signal reception even at low elevation angles. The HX-CH4605A meets IP65 standards for dust and water.
- Supports GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2 signals
- High stability and high repeatability at phase center
- High gain provides superior tracking performance at low elevation angle
- Very low noise figure
- Well suited for GIS, UAV and drone applications
- Meets IP65 standards for dust and water
- Ultra light weight
|LNA Gain:||33dB (typical)|
|Operation Current:||≤55mA (maximum)|
|Dimensions:||¢27.5 x 124 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 °C to +70 °C|
The HX-CH4605A UAV/helix antenna from Harxon is available through TerrisGPS. Please use the Request Pricing form to contact us for further information.