The Harxon HX-CU7603A is a high performance GNSS helix antenna designed for precision positioning. Its RTK level positioning accuracy makes it ideal for many UAV applications such as surveying, mapping, aerial photography, remote sensing, infrastructure inspection, traffic control and public security.
The HX-CU7603A helix antenna adopts patented D-QHA technology for stable performance of wide-angle circular polarization (WACP), which ensures exceptional low elevation satellite tracking while maintaining high gain and providing reliable signal tracking. This consistent performance makes it an ideal option for UAVs even under challenging environments.
The HX-CU7603A GNSS antenna features a multi-point feeding technology that ensures a high phase center stability with centimeter-level accuracy.
Weighing only 20 g, the lightweight HX-CU7603A helix antenna is a compact and low power antenna which will allow for longer UAV flight times. The antenna is built into a rugged IP65 waterproof housing to withstand exposure against dust/water and includes a rugged SMA connector for easy installation.
- Comprehensive GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, as well as L-Band correction service
- Patented D-QHA technology ensures reliable signal tracking
- Centimeter phase center repeatability
- Improved signal filtering and excellent multipath rejection
- Low power consumption, lightweight, small form factor for easy integration
- Rugged housing (IP65), SMA connector
|Operation Voltage:||+3.3V to +12V DC|
|Weight:||≤ 20 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 °C to +70 °C|
The HX-CU7603A GNSS Helix Antenna from Harxon is available through TerrisGPS. Please use the Request Pricing form to contact us for further information.