The HG4930 IMU’s light weight, small size, and low power consumption makes it ideal for most applications, including AUVs, agriculture, robotics, industrial equipment, stabilized platforms, survey/mapping, UAVs, transportation, and UGVs.
The HG4930 includes MEMS magnetometers, accelerometers and gyroscopes. The HG4930 also uses an internal environmental isolation system to reduce unwanted inputs often found in real world applications. This internal isolation and other design features ensure the HG4930 is rugged enough to meet the requirements of the most demanding environments.
Three different performance grades of the HG4930 are available as standard. Honeywell calibrates and screens all the MEMS inertial sensors used in the HG4930 IMU.
- Cost effective, lower power and smaller replacement for a FOG
- World class inertial sensor compensation, calibration and development
- Proven ruggedness, dependability and reliability
- RS-422 Asynchronous standard protocol
- The “A” class model provides the precision “rotation corrected” Delta Velocity/Angle outputs necessary for autonomous & GPS denied markets/applications
- The “S” class model provides the high bandwidth and minimum latency necessary for sensor stabilization (e.g. camera, radar)
|Input Voltage:||+5 VDC +/- 5%|
|Power Consumption:||< 2 Watts (Standard Series)|
< 3 Watts (Stabilization Series)
|Size:||65 mm x 51 mm x 35.5 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-54 °C to +85 °C|
The HG4930 IMU from Honeywell is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.