The Honeywell HG4930 S-Class stabilization unit is an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) based on a Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS). Applications typically include antenna and camera stabilization. It can be integrated easily into various architectures typically used by these applications via an industry standard communication interface. It is also ideal for most applications due to its low power, light weight, and extremely small size.
The HG4930 S-Class is comprised of MEMS accelerometers and gyroscopes and also uses an internal environmental isolation system to attenuate unwelcome inputs typically found in real world applications. The proprietary design features including internal isolation ensure the device is robust enough to meet the needs of most users.
The HG4930 S-Class is available in three different performance grades: “A”, “B” and “C”. Honeywell calibrates and screens all MEMS inertial sensors used in the HG4930 IMU.
- Ability to provide cost-effective, scalable solutions for any application
- Decades of experience producing inertial sensors
- Low noise and high bandwidth for precision stabilization applications
- Costs and performance levels aligned with customers’ needs
- Proven ruggedness, dependability and reliability
- World-class expertise in compensation, calibration, and inertial sensor development
|Supply Voltage:||+5 VDC +/- 5%|
|Power Consumption:||< 3 Watts|
|Volume/Size:||82 cm3 (5in3), (65 x 51 x 35.5 mm Envelope)|
|Weight:||140 grams (0.3 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature:||-54 °C to +85 °C|
The Honeywell HG4930 S-Class is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.