GPS Source’s L1FT Filter is classified as a RF one output, one input passive device. It passes just the GPS L1 frequency. It was built to take care of the satellite navigation system margins that have very thin links.
One of the best characteristics, of the L1FT, is it’s very good side band rejection. Another is low insertion loss below 2.2dB. The unit may pass or block DC.
- GPS L1 frequency response
- Complianat with RoHS and WEEE
- Less than 2.2dB insertion loss
- Outstanding out-of-band rejection
- High rejection filter standard
- Passes or blocks DC for active antennas
- Meets military standard 801
|Frequency range:||1575.4 MHz|
|Operating temperature:||-40 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius|
|Maximum RF input:||30 dBm|
|Options:||Four types of connectors|
|Port options:||Pass, block DC|
|Current consumption:||250 mA|
The L1FT filter from GPS Source can be ordered through TerrisGPS. Please feel free to send us your inquiry using the Request Pricing form if you would like to know more about this filter.