Despite its compact size, the L1L2-2GA active GPS antenna from GPS Source delivers an accurate and reliable positioning solution. It is capable of tracking GPS L1 and L2 signals.
The rugged housing of the antenna makes it ideal for many industrial and military applications such as ground, aircraft, manpack, marine, as well as space applications. The L1L2-2GA features a radome that is made of high-grade polymer. This allows the antenna to withstand high UV and extreme weather like snow, ice, and heavy rain.
Moreover, the L1L2-2GA antenna provides improved multipath mitigation and can greatly reduce interferences caused by reflective surfaces. It supports bulkhead mounting as well as side mount.
The L1L2-2GA antenna is compliant to many military standards.
- Support GPS L1/L2 signal tracking
- Excellent phase-center stability
- Minimize interferences caused by multipath
- Minimal Dilution of Precision (DOP)
- Rugged, lightweight and compact
- Different mounting options available
- Available in various colors
- Support common connectors
- Compliant to many military specifications
|Size (H x D):||0.955” x 2.6”|
|Connectors:||TNC-Female, N-Female, N-Male, SMA-Female, SMA-Male|
|Operating temperature:||-54 Celsius to +71 Celsius|
The L1L2-2GA GPS antenna from GPS Source can be ordered through TerrisGPS. If you would like to know more about this antenna, please fill out the Request Pricing form and send us your inquiries.