The L1L2-RA-1 DAGR antenna from GPS Source supports dual-frequency. It can track GPS L1 and L2 signals and is specially designed for military grade receivers used by the Department of Defense in the USA.
The lightweight and compact L1L2-RA-1 antenna is rugged and waterproof. It supports various mounting options. It can be mounted with a flush magnet mount that is capable of handling force of up to 20Gs. As an alternative, the L1L2-RA-1 can be mounted with a SMA connector.
The robust L1L2-RA-1 antenna offers a reliable, precise, and portable positioning solution. It supports the Warfighter and can also be used as a helmet antenna. Furthermore, the antenna is compliant to all RA-1 specifications such as environmental, physical, mechanical, and electrical.
- Support GPS L1/L2 signal tracking
- Designed for military grade receivers used by the Department of Defense
- Rugged and compact
- Offer reliable and precise information
- Support multiple mounting options
- Can be used on Warfighter or as a helmet antenna
- Compliant to RA-1 specifications
- Multiple colors are available
|Gain:||4.0 dBiC (Element – L1)
7.0 dBiC (Element – L2)
28.0 dBm (LNA – L1/L2)
|Operating temperature:||-54 Celsius to +71 Celsius|
|Noise figure:||2.5 dB|
|Polarization:||Right hand circular|
The L1L2-RA-1 DAGR antenna from GPS Source can be ordered through GPS Source. If you would like to learn more about this military-grade antenna, please fill out the Request Pricing form to send us a message.