The L1L2-RA-2 antenna is a dual-frequency GPS antenna from GPS Source. It can track GPS L1 and L2 signals and is designed for military-grade receivers (DAGR) used by US Department of Defense.
This rugged, lightweight and compact antenna supports various mounting options. It supports hard mounting with N, TNC, or SMA connectors. It is also available in 4 different colors, including gloss white, olive drab green, dessert sand, and lusterless black.
The robust L1L2-RA-2 antenna is compliant to all RA-2 specifications, including environmental, electrical, physical, and mechanical specifications. It offers reliability, portability, and accuracy.
- Support GPS L1/L2 signal tracking
- Designed for military-grade receivers (DAGR) used by the Department of Defense in US
- Rugged, compact and weatherproof
- Offer reliability and portability
- Minimize out-of-band signals
- Support hard mounting using SMA, TNC, or N connector
- Compliant to all RA-2 specifications
- Multiple colors are available
|Size (W x H x L):||3.4 inches x 1.52 inches x 2.2 inches|
|Connector:||N-Female, SMA-Female, TNC-Female|
|Operating temperature:||-54 Celsius to +71 Celsius|
|Military specifications:||MIL-STD-810, MIL-E-5400, MIL-C-5541, MIL-1-45208A,
MIL-STD-1472, MIL-STD-461, DO-160D
The L1L2-RA-2 antenna from GPS Source can be ordered through TerrisGPS. If you have any question about this antenna, please fill out the Request Pricing form and send us a message.