Testing of avionics navigation equipment requires a GPS signal, which is not often available inside a hangar. That’s where the MRO-Hangar GPS repeater kit for hangars comes in.
MRO Hangar marks the integration of the latest GPS smart amplifier technology into one solution. It is a smart system, offering signal conditioning, BIT detection, antenna monitoring and exact ERP control. Derived from high-performance systems for military applications, the MRO-HANGAR system is safe and easy to use.
The base system includes: signal controller, passive antenna, active antenna, mounting equipment, lightning protection and RF coax cabling. Other cable configurations are available.
The MRO-Hangar is only available to qualified parties, which include the following: International Customers (outside the U.S.), agencies of the US Federal Government, parties operating under the direction of the US Federal Government, parties that have received an STA or Experimental License under part 5 of the FCC rules, or parties that will be operating GPS Repeaters in an anechoic chamber.
- Precise control over output signal level
- Passes L1 (L1/L2 optional)
- High-frequency selectivity
- Perfect for any GPS applications involving a shielded room and/or automated testing environment
The MRO-Hangar GPS hangar repeater kit from GPS Source can be ordered through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to contact us using the Request Pricing form.
- GLI-H1: GLI-Hangar-1 L1 GPS Hangar Repeater Kit, Small Hangar
- GLI-H2: GLI-Hangar-2 L1 GPS Hangar Repeater Kit, Large Hangar
- GLI-HM1: GLI-Hangar-M1 L1/L2 GPS Hangar Repeater Kit, Small Hangar
- GLI-HM2: GLI-Hangar-M2 L1/L2 GPS Hangar Repeater Kit, Large Hangar
- GLI-H1e: GLI-Hangar-1e L1 CE Certified GPS Hangar Repeater Kit
- GLI-HM1e: GLI-Hangar-M1e L1/L2 CE Certified GPS Hangar Repeater Kit