The Pacific Crest ADL SLR3 transceiver by Pacific Crest is one of the most advanced and fast UHF (Ultra High Frequency) transceiver designed for the Leica Geosystems GS15 sensor. It allows two products to communicate wirelessly at high speed. Since it is compatible with many products by different manufacturers, including Pacific Crest, Leica and Trimble, users can mix and match GPS products and develop a customized solution.
In addition, the Pacific Crest ADL SLR3 has a low latency, which allows the transceiver to deliver more precise GNSS positioning information. It offers reliable and versatile RTK communication link. It is compact and lightweight. It has a long battery life, as it requires very low power to operate.
- Offer a fast and wireless communication link between products
- Compatible with products by different manufacturers
- Small and lightweight
- Long battery life as power consumption is low
- Available in two different versions
- Low latency for more accurate result
- Certified for use in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and North America
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.2 cm x 6.37 cm x 11.7 cm|
|Connector (power):||17-pin D-sub type|
|Connector (antenna):||D-sub connector|
|Operating temperature:||-40 C to +85 C|
|RF transmitter output:||0.1 Watt – 1 Watt|
The Pacific Crest ADL SLR3 wireless transceiver offers accuracy and flexibility. It is available in 2 versions and both are available through TerrisGPS. If you would like to learn more about this product, please use the Request Pricing form to contact us.