The Pacific Crest XDL Rover 2 is a sophisticated radio that makes use of Pacific Crest’s latest XDL modem technology. It’s a rugged UHF receiver and is flexible in that it is lightweight and has backward compatibility with other products including the Pacific Crest brand. It enables digital radio communications in 12.5 or 25 KHz channels between 403 and 473 MHz.
Thanks to its Bluetooth wireless capabilities, the Pacific Crest XDL Rover 2 can be configured through a Bluetooth-enabled Android or PC device. In addition to this, the standard LEMO port enables serial communications.
- Software-Derived Channel Bandwidth
- Compatible with both 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz radios
- 70 MHz Bandwidth Coverage for 403-473 MHz bands
- Rechargeable Internal Battery – Up to 14 hours
- High Over-the-Air Link Rate
- Waterproof to IP67
- Wide temperature range
- High tolerance of vibration
- Pocket-sized for easy portability
The Pacific Crest XDL Rover 2 is available through TerrisGPS. To learn more about this UHF receiver, please feel free to contact us using the Request Pricing Form.