The Altus APS3G GNSS receiver from Septentrio is a high-performance receiver that ensures superior accuracy, long battery life and is IP67 certified. With its integrated UHF radio and the latest GNSS technology, it offers a complete solution for any survey job.
The Altus APS3G is a complete survey solution that will boost productivity on any survey project. It is an intelligent, robust and accurate GNSS receiver and comes with a mobile-phone technology. This provides a hassle-free, real-time network on demand while the latest UHF radio enables users to work in areas with poor mobile network coverage. It delivers more than one day of functionality on a single battery charge due to its high-power efficiency and is designed for ease of operation and handling.
The Altus APS3G calculates an accurate and reliable position every time. Its outstanding performance guarantee centimeter level RTK position accuracy over extended distances even during times of increased ionospheric activity. This level of accuracy is made possible with Septentrio’s IONO+ technology.
Altus APS3G is easily adaptable from a data collector through Bluetooth for both Base and Rover operation. It comes with a Septentrio’s open technology that allows APS3G to be completely compatible with all other hardware and software solutions, thus increasing the use of existing equipment and driving down the cost of ownership.
Altus APS3G features AIM+ which is the most advanced on-board interference mitigation technology available and offers the best way to overcome radio interference.
- 544 channels for all-in-view signal tracking
- Robust RTK position accuracy and TerraStar L-band support
- The most advanced radio interference mitigation technology (AIM+)
- Latest UHF radio technology for stable connections over long distances in remote areas
- Longest battery life on the market delivering 12-14 hours of functionality
- All-in-one with base and rover functionality
- Waterproof and shockproof design that is IP67 certified
|GPS:||L1, L2, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1, L2, L3|
|BeiDou:||B1, B2, B3|
|Galileo:||E1BC, E5a, E5b, AltBOC E6|
|SBAS:||WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, SDCM (L1, L5)|
|QZSS:||L1, L2, L5, L6|
|Cold start:||< 45 s|
|Warm start:||< 20 s|
|Re-acquisition:||Avg. 1 s|
|Time to RTK fix:||Avg. 7 s|
|Power consumption:||4 W Typical|
|Size:||178 mm × 89.7 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-20 °C to 65 °C|
|Storage temperature:||-40 °C to 75 °C|
|Certification:||CF, FCC Class B Part 47|
|Internal battery:||2 x 7.4V, 5000 mAH (Li-ion)|
|Battery life:||12-14 hours|
|Current drain:||1.0 to 1.5 A (peak 2.75 A)|
|Shock/Drop:||2 m (6.6 ft)|
- Altus APS3G – RTK Rover and Base functionality
- Altus APS3G-X – Altus APS3G with additional external GNSS antenna connector
- Altus APS3G-g – Variant with external GSM antenna for enhanced signal reception
The Altus APS3G GNSS receiver from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. For more information regarding this product, please get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.