The AsteRx-m2a UAS GNSS receiver board from Septentrio features standard connections to Pixhawk and ArduPilot as well as event marker inputs to accurately time stamp camera shutter events. This receiver board connects directly to your autopilot (e.g. Pixhawk) and the wide 6-30 V input power range allows powering the receiver directly from the UAS power bus. A camera shutter can be accurately synchronized with GNSS time by event markers.
The AsteRx-m2a UAS has an ultra-low power design, providing both heading and centimeter-level RTK positioning for all under 1 W. It has the lowest power consumption of any comparable receiver by providing lower heat dissipation and simpler integrations allowing for longer operation on a single battery charge.
The AsteRx-m2a UAS is a robust receiver featuring AIM+, which is the most advanced on-board interference mitigation technology available. It has the ability to suppress the widest variety of interference from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The RF spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.
An SDK is provided to help integrators create professional custom applications. For offline processing it works flawlessly with GeoTagZ Software and its SDK library for RPK (ReProcessed Kinematic). Thus, no ground control points or a real-time datalink are required for RTK accuracy.
- All-in-view, multi-constellation, multi-frequency satellite tracking
- Centimetre-level (RTK) position accuracy with or without a real-time datalink
- Heading output for orientation or INS integrations
- RTK (base and rover)
- Heading GNSS attitude
- AIM+ anti-jamming and monitoring system
- Ultra-compact design with low power consumption (<1 W)
- RAIM (Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring)
- IONO+ advanced scintillation mitigation
- APME+ a posterior multipath estimator for code and phase multipath mitigation
- LOCK+ superior tracking robustness under heavy mechanical shocks or vibrations
- Camera shutter synchronisation
- Plug compatible with ArduPilot/Pixhawk
|SBAS:||WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, SDCM, GAGAN|
|Cold Start:||< 45 s|
|Warm Start:||< 20 s|
|Re-acquisition:||Avg. 1 s|
|Weight:||28 g (GNSS OEM board)
10 g (UAS Interface board)
|Size:||47.5 mm × 70 mm × 14.9 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to 85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 °C to 85 °C|
The AsteRx-m2 UAS GNSS receiver from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.