The AsteRx-m2a GNSS receiver board from Septentrio is a multi-constellation, multi-frequency satellite tracking receiver suitable for space constrained industrial applications. It provides unmatched performance in both static and dynamic conditions.
The AsteRx-m2a has an ultra-low power design, providing both heading and centimeter-level RTK positioning for all under 1 W. It has the lowest power consumption of any comparable receiver by providing lower heat dissipation and simpler integrations allowing for longer operation on a single battery charge.
The AsteRx-m2a is a robust receiver featuring AIM+, which is the most advanced on-board interference mitigation technology available. It has the ability to suppress the widest variety of interference from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The RF spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.
The AsteRx-m2a GNSS receiver board comes with fully-documented interfaces, commands and data messages making it easy to integrate. It also includes RxTools software that allows receiver configuring and monitoring as well as data logging and analysis. An SDK is provided to help integrators create professional custom applications. For offline processing it is compatible with GeoTagZ Software and its SDK library for RPK (ReProcessed Kinematic).
- All-in-view, multi-constellation, multi-frequency satellite tracking
- RTK (base and rover)
- Heading GNSS attitude
- Sub-degree GNSS Heading and Pitch/Roll precision
- Best-in-class reliable and scalable position accuracy
- AIM+ anti-jamming and monitoring system
- Ultra-compact design with industry leading low power consumption (<1 W)
- RAIM (Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring)
- IONO+ advanced scintillation mitigation
- APME+ a posterior multipath estimator for code and phase multipath mitigation
- LOCK+ superior tracking robustness under heavy mechanical shocks or vibrations
- Easy to integrate
|SBAS:||WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, SDCM, GAGAN|
|Velocity Accuracy:||3 cm/s|
|Cold Start:||< 45 s|
|Warm Start:||< 20 s|
|Re-acquisition:||Avg. 1 s|
|Weight:||28 g (0.987 oz)|
|Size:||47.5 mm × 70 mm × 7.6 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to 85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 °C to 85 °C|
The AsteRx-m2a GNSS receiver board from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.