The Septentrio AsteRx-U is a powerful multi-frequency GNSS receiver that is designed with usability, durability, and longevity in mind. It’s perfect for use in mining, construction, and agriculture applications, and includes features such as LOCK+ technology that cancels out the effects of severe vibrations, and IONO+ for industry-leading accuracy regardless of ionospheric activity. It can also filter out ambient RF interference to ensure clear reception at all times.
Using the AsteRx4 engine, the AsteRx-U can track and receive all currently-used GNSS navigation and correction constellations, and is designed to support future systems as well. You can interface with the receiver using any web-capable device thanks to an intuitive web portal that can communicate with the AsteRx-U by Wi-Fi, intranet, or USB.
- Future-proof support for GPS (L1, L2, L5), GLONASS (L1, L2, L3), Galileo (E5ab, AltBoc, E6), BeiDou (B1, B2, B3), IRNSS (L5), QZSS (L1, L2, L5)
- Centimetre-level position accuracy
- Multiple connectivity options including USB, Cellular Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- High-precision heading calculation
- Rugged casing ideal for various challenging conditions including mining, agriculture, and more
|Connectivity Options:||Serial, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Cellular, Wi-Fi|
|Size:||164 mm x 157 mm x 54 mm|
|Antenna Conenctor:||TNC female|
|Operating temperature:||-30 °C to 65 °C|
The Septentrio AsteRx-U is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.