Septentrio’s AsteRx1 OEM is a GNSS receiver board that is designed especially for tough industrial uses. AsteR1 OEM requires little power consumption and enables high update rates. It is recognized for its all-in-view high-quality tracking of Galileo and GPS signals. Its quality of measurement is excellent; highly precise positioning information is provided even in critical environments.
The unit includes intuitive GUI, which is Septentrio’s RxControl package of software applications. A detailed manual with installation and operating instructions is included with the unit.
- Compact OEM board and housed solutions
- Differential GPS base station and rover
- L1 RTK
- Compatible with Reference Station Network
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technology
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring
- Includes GUI RxControl
- Low power consumption
- High update rates
- Highly precise positioning data
- For use in rugged and industrial applications
|Hardware channels:||24, including 3 for SBAS (EGNOS, WAAS)|
|Data output rate:||Up to 50 Hz|
The AsteRx1 OEM receiver board from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this receiver board, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.