The AsteRx1i OEM by Septentrio combines the processing of GNSS and IMU measurements, which enable the generation of an enhanced, integrated position. As a result, the single-frequency GPS receiver can be upgraded to track Galileo signals.
The AsteRx1i OEM is able to provide precise positioning in difficult environments where GNSS-only receivers cannot function. The unit also generates attitude information, including roll, pitch and heading.
- Compact OEM board and housed solutions
- Attitude information, such as pitch/roll and heading
- Equipped with APME technique (APME)
- Provided with RAIM capability
- Base station and rover differential GPS
- Compact size
- Includes intuitive GUI (which is the company’s RxControl)
- Detailed installation and operating manual
|Data output rate:||Up to 50 Hz|
The AsteRx1i OEM receiver can be ordered from TerrisGPS. If you would like to learn more about this receiver, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.