The Septentrio AsteRx2eL HDC dual-frequency GLONASS/GPS receiver has an integrated L-band modem for accommodating GNSS augmentation data. Precise positioning covers the globe.
The Septentrio AsteRz2eL HDC features industrial receiver PPP algorithm techniques that are suited to be used on the ocean or in very remote and thinly populated areas where there is no infrastructure for providing corrections. Alternatively, it can be used as a RTK complement in places where corrections are not constantly available.
Furthermore, the Septentrio AsteRx2eL HDC receiver is housed in a compact, waterproof case. A RxTools package contains intuitive RxControl GUI for configuring and monitoring the receiver. Several tools are available for mission planning, data logging, replay, analysis and reporting.
- GLONASS/GPS receiver contains integrated L-band
- Centimeter (RTK) and decimeter (PPP) position accuracy
- GNSS+ algorithms support rugged industrial performance
- Complete EMI shielding
- Robust tracking of weak signals
- Stable tracking for high vibration/dynamic conditions
- Spectrum plot for identifying interference
- Real-time modeling for GNSS errors
|GLONASS/GPS tracking:||Dual frequency L1/L2 code carrier type|
|Channels:||136 for simultaneous tracking|
|Size (L x W x H):||130 x 185 x 46 mm|
|Power consumption:||2.9 Watts|
|Operating temperature:||-40 C to +85 C|
The compact Septentrio AsteRx2eL HDC antenna is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like to learn more about this antenna, please feel free to contact us using the Request Pricing form.