Septentrio Satellite Navigation’s PolaRx3eG PRO is a member of the PolaRx series of flexible dual-frequency, high-precision GNSS receivers. It is designed for accurate navigation and positioning applications.
The device enables access to advanced GPS and new Galileo signals. As new signals go into operation, PolaRx3eG PRO allows users to track them.
Along with Galileo and GPS high-quality measurements, it serves as a popular field data logging platform and reference station for new as well as existing PolaRx2e customers.
The receiver has the same features and interfaces, event
markers, internal data logging, and rugged housing as other Septentrio Satellite Navigation products.
- 136 hardware channels
- Compatible with Reference Station Network
- Intuitive GUI (Septentrio’s RxControl)
- OEM board and housed versions
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technology
- Differential GPS (rover plus base station)
- Extensive installation and operating manual
|Data output rate:||Up to 20 Hz|
|Versions:||OEM and housed|
The PolaRx3eG PRO receiver from Septentrio can be ordered through TerrisGPS. Please submit your inquiry using the Request Pricing form if you need more information about this unit.