Septentrio Satellite Navigation’s PolaRx3eTR PRO belongs to the family of dual-frequency, high-performance PolaRx3e GNSS receivers. Thus, it delivers top-quality GPS measurements (including advanced GPS L2C) and dual-frequency GLONASS data.
It provides support for CORS, new GALILEO timing as well as signals and other reference station functions.
The device is housed in the same rugged enclosure as its
predecessor. It offers the same features and interfaces—including event markers and internal data logging. Therefore, it is an ideal upgrade station and platform for field data logging for current PolaRx2e customers and new users.
- 136 hardware channels
- Compatible with Reference Station Network
- Intuitive GUI (Septentrio’s RxControl)
- OEM board and housed versions
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technology
- Differential GPS (rover plus base station)
- Extensive installation and operating manual
|Data output rate:||Up to 20 Hz|
|Versions:||OEM and housed|
The PolaRx3eTR PRO receiver from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. Please submit your inquiry using the Request Pricing form if you would like to know more about this receiver.