The Septentrio PP-SDK is a professional development kit. It contains all the tools necessary for building post-processing functions into proprietary products and applications.
The main elements of the Septentrio PP-SDK development kit are API and PostNav, which are intuitive GUI applications. These are designed around the same core used to drive the company’s receivers. Thus, data-file processing using raw-measurements is obtained and provides identical high-precision position, velocity and time (PVT) solutions from surveying and navigation activities as is enabled by Septentrio receivers.
Using intuitive GUI, the Septentrio PP-SDK functions as a post-processing application in standalone mode.
- API: Application Programming Interface creates applications for preprocessing SBF input files. It controls PVT calculations with receiver-like commands and analyzes the resulting SBF file outputs.
- Post Processing Engine: The main engine that performs the standalone, RTK PVT and SBAS operations while using GPS/GLONASS data.
- RINEX Module: Transforms RINEX 2.1 and 3.0 navigation and observation files into SBF. It also supports GLONASS, GPS and SBAS satellites.
- SBF Stream: This is a rich set of functions provided to condition, merge or process Septentrio Binary Files (SBF) for PVT calculation.
- PostNav: This graphical application allows smooth interaction with post-processing functions.
- Libraries: Static and dynamic libraries are included.
- Sample Applications: Some sample programs are provided to show the main PP-SDK features. A set of Windows Console executable files is provided to handle SBF files.
The Septentrio PP-SDK is available through TerrisGPS. Please feel free to contact us using the Request Pricing form if you would like more information about it.