The patented VeraPhase 6000 antenna, powered by Tallysman, is a full GNSS spectrum antenna including L-band for correction services. It has consistent performance (gain, axial ratio, PCV, and PCO) across the full bandwidth. It provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies.
- Low axial ratios from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1 mm / 0.03 in)
- Low current (45mA)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Consistent performance across all frequencies
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- IP67, REACH, RoHS, WEEE compliant
The VeraPhase 6000 from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.