Cube-scan 3D scanning software is part of Stonex Cube-suite. Easy to use and learn, it allows basic 3D workflows.
Import point clouds from Stonex scanner or different sensors and clean them through selection tools. Aligns the point clouds by choosing from a variety of registration modes.
Export registered point clouds to work with your own software or process measures, contour lines, edges and orthophotos.
- Direct X300 data import
- Automatic point cloud coloring (X300 internal digital cameras)
- Stonex F6 handheld scanner importing
- Total station and GPS data importing
- Point clouds importing and exporting
- Point cloud filtering and editing
- Intersect point clouds
- Point cloud segmentation
- Point cloud slice
- Point cloud color editing
- Area calculation
- Adjust model vertical direction
- Point cloud edge detection
- Distances and annotations
- Export to CAD
- 3D model fly-through video
- Scan alignment per groups
- Cloud to cloud best fitting alignment
- Automatic target-free alignment
- Station redirection
- USB dongle for license
The Cube-scan 3D scanning software from Stonex is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information regarding this software, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.