The Stonex X300 is a 3D laser scanner designed to deliver effective results every day, on any project. It’s ease of use, reliability, flexibility and reasonable price make it your perfect work companion.
The Stonex X300 is the best solution for any application, balancing economic efficiency and highly accurate outputs. The sealed external case protects optic and EDM components allowing the scanner to operate in dusty environments without risk of damaging sensitive parts.
Thanks to its ease of use and the balance between cost and performance, the Stonex X300 scanner can be used to successfully carry out large-scale 3D data collection projects such as digital city applications. It’s rugged design means the fully sealed case protects your inversion making it possible to get the job done where others fail, regardless of dust, humidity, heat or bumps.
Stonex also provides an efficient and reliable software system for handling and processing the 3D point clouds, thus allowing users to obtain surfaces (meshes) complemented by high quality images. The X300 is also expandable with complete set of accessories including the X300 Framework, Monitoring Kit, GPS Kit and Camera Kit to provide flexibility in any environment.
- Compact 3D scanning station: everything you need is carried in a handy suitcase
- Solid and lightweight (only 7 kg battery included)
- Simple and intuitive interface for high productive fieldwork use
- Working out of the box: ready to work in a few minutes, saving time and money
- Ideal for medium-range outdoor applications
- The most efficient and cost effective solution, with excellent price-performance ratio
- Advanced Wi-Fi capabilities: operate the scanner directly from your smartphone (iOs, Android and Windows Mobile supported)
- Two integrated real-time digital cameras 5 MP each
- Integrated GNSS measurements with standard GPS surveying equipment
- Fully encapsulated mirror: fully sealed case effective even in harsh environments
- Safe and reliable laser pulse: class 1 eye safe, does not deteriorate over time
- Count on the reliable Stonex worldwide sales network.
|Range:||1.6 – 30 m, 100% reflectivity (on white)|
|Horizontal Field of View:||360 ° (full panoramic)|
|Vertical Field of View:||90 ° (-25° to +65°)|
|Scan Rate:||Up to 40,000 points/s|
|Laser Beam Divergence:||0.37 mrad|
|Grid Spacing:||39 mm x 39 mm @ 100 m|
|Angular Resolution:||1.35 in (H) x 1.35 in (V), at max resolution|
|Range Accuracy:||< 6 mm @ 50 m – 1 sigma
< 40 mm @ 300 m
|Scanning Optics:||Vertically rotating mirror, horizontally rotating base||Laser Class:||Class 1 M (IEC 60825-1)|
|Laser Wavelength:||905 nm (invisible)|
|Dual-Axis Compensator:||Accuracy 0.08°, Range +/- 20°|
|Integrated Cameras:||5 + 5 megapixels|
|Resolution:||1944 px x 2592 px x 2 px|
|Data Storage:||Integrated 32 GB memory|
|Data Transfer:||Wifi, USB, Ethernet|
|Scanner Control:||Dedicated Wifi web interface for smartphone/tablet (Android, iOS and Windows Mobile)|
|Scanner Size:||215 mm (H) x 170 mm (W) x 430 mm (H)|
|Scanner Size:||6.15 kg (12.35 lbs) – without battery|
|Battery Size:||42 mm (H) x 165 mm (W) x 120 mm (H)|
|Battery Weight:||0.85 kg (1.76 lbs)|
|AC Power Supply Size:||147 mm (H) x 63 mm (W) x 38 mm (H)|
|AC Power Supply Weight:||200 g (0.441 lbs)|
|Power Supply:||12 V (battery or external power unit)|
|Power Consumption:||40 W (on average)|
|Operation:||> 3 h|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-25°C to +80°C (-13°F to 176°F)|
The X300 3D laser scanner from Stonex is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.