The ease of use, reliability, flexibility and price make the Stonex X300New a highly competitive product, now further improved with new features.
The Stonex X300New is the best solution for any application, balancing economic efficiency and highly accurate outputs. The sealed external case protects optic and EDM components allowing the scanner to operate in dusty environments without risk of damaging sensitive parts.
Thanks to its ease of use and the balance between cost and performance, the Stonex X300New scanner can be used to successfully carry out large-scale 3D data collection projects such as digital city applications. It’s rugged design means the fully sealed case protects your inversion making it possible to get the job done where others fail, regardless of dust, humidity, heat or bumps.
Stonex also provides an efficient and reliable software system for handling and processing the 3D point clouds, thus allowing users to obtain surfaces (meshes) complemented by high quality images. The X300 is also expandable with complete set of accessories including the X300 Framework, Monitoring Kit, GPS Kit and Camera Kit to provide flexibility in any environment.
The X300 File Manager tool allows you to convert the data collected with the X300New Laser Scanner into Stonex Reconstructor file format or other standard formats. The files obtained can be used directly in third party software, such as CAD, forensic analysis or road accident analysis.
- Compact 3D scanning station: everything you need is carried in a handy suitcase
- Solid and lightweight (only 7 kg battery included)
- Simple and intuitive interface for high productive fieldwork use
- Working out of the box: ready to work in a few minutes, saving time and money
- Ideal for medium-range outdoor applications
- The most efficient and cost effective solution, with excellent price-performance ratio
- Advanced Wi-Fi capabilities: operate the scanner directly from your smartphone (iOs, Android and Windows Mobile supported)
- High quality camera (Sony 16 MP sensor, low distortion lens with HDR)
- Integrated GNSS measurements with standard GPS surveying equipment
- Fully encapsulated mirror: fully sealed case effective even in harsh environments
- Safe and reliable laser pulse: class 1 eye safe, does not deteriorate over time
|Range:||1.6 – 30 m, 100% reflectivity (on white)|
|Horizontal Field of View:||360 ° (full panoramic)|
|Vertical Field of View:||90 ° (-25° to +65°)|
|Scan Rate:||Up to 60,000 points/s|
|Laser Beam Divergence:||0.076° x 0.029°|
|Grid Spacing:||39 mm x 39 mm @ 100 m|
|Angular Resolution:||1.35 in (O) x 1.35 in (V), at max resolution|
|Range Accuracy:||< 5 mm @ 50 m – (1 sigma)|
|Scanning Optics:||Vertically rotating mirror, horizontally rotating base||Laser Class:||Class 1 M (IEC 60825-1)|
|Laser Wavelength:||905 nm (invisible)|
|Dual-Axis Compensator:||Accuracy 0.08°, Range +/- 20°|
|Integrated Cameras:||High quality, no distortion|
|Resolution:||192 MP over 360°|
|Data Storage:||32 GB integrated memory|
|Data Transfer:||Wifi, USB, Ethernet|
|Scanner Control:||Dedicated Wifi web interface for smartphone/tablet (Android, iOS and Windows Mobile)|
|Scanner Size:||215 mm (H) x 170 mm (W) x 430 mm (H)|
|Scanner Size:||6.15 kg (12.35 lbs) – without battery|
|Battery Size:||42 mm (H) x 165 mm (W) x 120 mm (H)|
|Battery Weight:||0.85 kg (1.76 lbs)|
|AC Power Supply Size:||147 mm (H) x 63 mm (W) x 38 mm (H)|
|AC Power Supply Weight:||200 g (0.441 lbs)|
|Power Supply:||12 V (battery or external power unit)|
|Power Consumption:||40 W (on average)|
|Battery Type:||Li-ion (2 batteries supplied)|
|Working Time:||> 3 hrs each battery|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-25°C to +80°C (-13°F to 176°F)|
The X300New 3D laser scanner from Stonex is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.