The Topcon B210 GNSS Receiver Board is compact and features future-proof GNSS tracking, low-power consumption, and comprehensive communication interfaces using Vanguard technology. This ensures precise accuracy and positioning in the most challenging environments.
The B210 receiver board encompasses centimeter-level RTK positioning and high-accuracy VHD heading determination, all with low-power consumption making this the most reliable and efficient OEM board for your needs.
The comprehensive communication interfaces available make the B210 extremely flexible and easy to integrate into any precision positioning application.
- 226 channels with Universal Tracking Channels
- Future-proof GNSS tracking of all constellations and signals
- High-accuracy, high- performance RTK engine with position update rate up to 100 Hz
- VHD heading engine for high-precision heading output and fast initialization
- Serial, USB, CAN, Ethernet, and external SD connectivity
- Mark input and PPS output for high-precision timing applications
|GPS:||L1, L2, L1C, L2C, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1, L2, L3|
|Galileo:||E1, E5a, E5b, AltBOC|
|SBAS:||L1, L2C, L5 WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN|
|QZSS:||L1, L2, L1C, L1-SAIF, L2C, L5|
|Dimensions:||60 mm x 100 mm x 12 mm|
|Input Voltage:||3.25V- 4.5V|
|Operating Temperature:||–40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||–40 °C to +85 °C|
|Vibration:||4g Sine Vibe (SAEJ1211);|
7.7g Random Vibe (MIL-STD 810F)
The Topcon B210 GNSS Receiver Board is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.