The Topcon G3-160T Eurocard offers state of the art positioning based on GPS, GLONASS and now Galileo satellite signals. The G3-160T is able to withstand 30 g acceleration and output precise position computations at a high rate.
Based on the Eurocard standard format, this power-packed board provides tracking of 20 satellites in dual frequency mode GPS and GLONASS and can be instantly transformed via simple software commands into:
- GD mode (L1 + L2 GPS)
- GG mode (L1 GPS & GLONASS)
- GGD mode (L1 + L2 GPS & GLONASS)
The G3160T Eurocard offers state of the art positioning based on GPS, GLONASS and now Galileo satellite signals. Designed for integrators who demand the ultimate in performance, the G3160T is able to withstand 30 g acceleration and output precise position computations at a high rate.
G3 160T Features
- 20 satellites, all-in-view, L1 GPS, L1/L2 GPS, L1/L2 GLONASS, L1/L2 GPS + L1/L2 GLONASS, WAAS/MSAS/EGNOS.
- GPS L5, GALILEO E1/E5a (hardware compatible, in future after firmware upgrade)
- Cinderella Option.
- Up to 30 dB of IN-BAND interference suppression.
- Co-Op Tracking (high satellites help low satellites)
- Low signal tracking (down to 30 dBHz)
- Fast acquisition and fast re-acquisition
- Cold start < 60 sec
- Warm start < 35 sec
- Reacquisition < 1 sec
- Up to 30 g’s of dynamic
- Advanced Multipath Mitigation
- Up to 20 Hz update rate for real time position and raw data (code and carrier)
- 10 cm code phase and 0.1 mm carrier phase precision
- RTCM SC104 versions 2.1, 2.2 and 3.0 Input/Output
- NMEA 0183 versions 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 3.0 Output
- Geoid and Magnetic Variation models
- Different DATUMs support
- Output of grid coordinates
- CMR and CMR+ support
- Static, Fast Static
Horizontal: 3mm + 1ppm x (baseline length)
Vertical: 5mm + 1ppm x (baseline length)
- Kinematic, RTK
Horizontal: 10mm + 1.5ppm x (baseline length)
Vertical: 20mm + 1.5ppm x (baseline length)
- Up to 1 GB of on-board data storage (removable CompactFlash card).
- Four high speed RS232 serial ports (up to 460.8 Kbps).
- Full-duplex 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port.
- Full-speed USB device port (12 Mbps).
- Direct connection to our GPS-coupled spread spectrum radio.
- External Reference Frequency input/output
- Two 1PPS outputs (LVTTL) synchronized to GPS, UTC, or GLONASS
- Two Event Marker inputs
- MINTER interface:
Four external LED drivers
ON/OFF control input External command input
- Four General Purpose 3.3V CMOS inputs
- Eight General Purpose 3.3V CMOS outputs
- Input supply voltage: 4.75V to 28V
- Power consumption: 3.5W typical; 4.0W max
- On-board back-up battery for timekeeping and almanac data storage: 10 years of operation min
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +75°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +75°C
The G3-160T receiver board from Topcon is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.