The Topcon MR-1 GNSS Receiver is one of the most rugged GNSS platforms to hit the market in a while. It encompasses VISOR and Topcon G3 technology into an easy to use package.
The Topcon MR-1 GNSS Receiver is built to withstand harsh treatment and is resistant to water and dust. It does not disappoint with unrivaled shock and vibration tolerance.
As always, the Topcon MR-1 GNSS Receiver offers premium performance as is standard with all Topcon products and superior integration resulting in top notch support and positioning for all of your applications.
- An input voltage range of 9-36 VDC reverse polarity protected
- 4.0 W maximum @ 24 VDC power consumption
- A magnesium alloy enclosure
- 1-100 Hz scalable data update and output rate
- Power LED status indicator
- Can be stored in temperatures ranging from -50°C to 85°C
The MR-1 Modular GNSS Receiver has 72 tracking channels over various GPS, SBAS, and GLONASS channels.
- Has an external dual input antenna
- Heading determination technology through VISOR
- Tracks SBAS signals from MSAS, WAAS, and EGNOS
- Tracks GPS signals from L2C, L1 C/A, and the L2 P(Y) Carrier and Code
- Tracks GLONASS signals from L2 and L1 Carriers and Codes
The MR-1 GNSS receiver from Topcon is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.