The Topcon MR-1 Heading System is the OEM GNSS answer for high-performance heading and positioning solutions. It utilizes a MR-1 receiver with Topcon’s MG-48 antenna for unparalleled accuracy RTK positioning. The heading accuracy is better than 1/10 of a degree in difficult environments.
The rugged Topcon MR-1 Heading System is dust and waterproof with a rugged operational temperature that ranges from -40°C up to 75°C. When Topcon MR-1 Heading System is combined with Topcon’s Quartz Lock Loop technology, it offers the user continuous and reliable operation during extreme conditions.
- Precision navigation and guidance applications
- Specialized differential phase computation
- Topcon VISOR provides 2D attitude
- Superior angular accuracy
- Fast 100Hz update rate
- High accuracy RTK positioning
- IP67 dust and water resistance
- Superior tolerance to harsh usage
- Quick integration with Topcon’s premium GNSS performance
- Low power consumption
- Electrically and mechanically compatible with other 60x100mm OEM boards
The Topcon MR-1 Heading System offers the user 72 extensive tracking channels. Signal tracked include GPS, GLONASS, and SBAS signals. There is an antenna with external dual input for heading determination through VISOR technology developed by Topcon.
- GPS is L1 C/A, L2 P(Y), L2C Code and Carrier
- GLONASS is L1 and L2 Codes plus Carrier signals
- SBAS is WAAS/MSAS/EGNOS
The MR-1 heading system from Topcon is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.