The Topcon TG-3 board is an innovative form factor (72.6 x 62.5mm) board. It draws less then 1.2 watts of power and provides all of Topcon’s exclusive and advanced GPS+ features. You won’t find more capability in any other board in this segment of market.
- 50 channels, all-in-view, L1 GPS, L1 GLONASS(optional), WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS.
- Low signal tracking (down to 30 dBHz)
- Reacquisition < 1 Second
- Cold start < 60 Seconds
- Warm start < 35 Seconds
- Hot start < 5 Seconds
- Advanced Multipath Mitigation
- DGPS RTCM version 2.x Input/Output
- NMEA 0183 versions 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 3.0 Output
- 20 Hz data output;
- Topcon GRIL command interface supported
Survey Accuracy (with proper 50 Ohm antenna)
Horizontal: 3mm+ 0.8ppm
Vertical: 4mm+ 1.0ppm
- PP Kinematic
Horizontal: 10mm+ 1.0ppm
Vertical: 15mm+ 1.0ppm
Post Processing : Typically 0.3m
Real time DGPS/RTCM based : Typically less than 0.5m
- Two connectors for internal and external antennas
- Up to three high speed RS232 serial ports (up to 460.8 Kbps).
- Input supply voltage:
- 3.3V main supply
- 5V external antenna supply.
- Power consumption:
- 3.3V: 1W typical; 1.2W max;
- 5V: depends on antenna type connected
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +75°C
The TG-3 receiver board from Topcon is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.