The Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna is a precise and reliable signal support. The dual frequency antenna comes in handy with locating satellites in any environment and increasing the initialization speed.
The Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna may be mounted easily using a 4-hole mounting system either on the optional bracket or on a car. The TNC connector is located on the underside of the antenna protecting the receiver from outside elements. Because of this configuration, it is ideal for situations where there is a lot of noise and vibration.
The Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna also has a small area that minimizes wind interference on the antenna and reduces outside interference such as from trees or buildings.
- Dual frequency antenna
- Able to locate satellites in any environment
- Cross section to minimize wind interference
- Rugged design
- Precise and reliable signal support
- Minimal power consumption
- 43 dB signal gain
- 1565-1607 MHz and 1217-1260 MHz frequencies
- Diameter – 8.9 cm
- Height – 2.1 cm
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -55 °C to 85 °C
- Operational in altitudes up to 16,764 m
- 3 dB max axial ratio
Trimble is known for their world class GPS technology with products sold in used in over 141 countries all over the world. Trimble is able to integrate technologies as wide ranging as optical, laser, and GPS with software and services for today’s commercial solutions. The Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna is now available through TerrisGPS.