The new Trimble BD960 GNSS Receiver Module is the multi-frequency, multi-channel receiver to meet your needs. It contains the latest Trimble positioning technology in an easy to use module. Trimble is a trusted name in positioning and heading technologies, and this receiver module is no different.
It contains the latest Trimble Maxwell technology ensuring trouble free operation and future upgrade capability. The Trimble BD960 GNSS Receiver Module has onboard OmniSTAR support for air or land applications, convenient for use in many worldwide locations. Check with OmniSTAR for subscription information.
The Trimble BD960 GNSS Receiver Module supports three levels of GPS service and is designed to easily integrate into your existing systems.
- Latest Trimble Maxwell technology
- Onboard OmniSTAR support
- Three level support GPS service
- Easily integrated with existing systems
- 100 mm x 106.7 mm x 12.7 mm sizing
- 4.9 V DC to 28 V DC power
- Operating temperature: –40 °C to +75 °C
- Storage temperature: –55 °C to +85 °C
- 72 channel tracking
- 4 additional channel support
- Control software
- Rapid initialization time of less than 10 seconds
Trimble is known for their world class GPS technology, with products sold and used in over 141 countries all over the world. Trimble is able to integrate technologies as wide ranging as optical, laser, and GPS with software and services for today\’s commercial solutions. The Trimble BD960 GNSS Receiver Module is now available through TerrisGPS.