The single board Trimble BD982 GNSS Receiver Module is your new solution for precision positioning and heading. This product has the same strict high quality standard as other Trimble products with signal support, connecting remote base station with the two antennas, and multiple RTK baselines.
The technology of the Trimble BD982 GNSS Receiver Module ensures original equipment manufacturers and system integrators of a sound investment. It is also compatible with all Galileo products, even before the availability of the Galileo system on the market.
- Single board
- Dual antenna
- Precision heading and positioning
- Strict quality standards
- Signal support
- Connecting remote base station with the two antennas
- Multiple RTK baselines
- Compatibility with Galileo products
- 100 mm x 84.9 mm x 11.6 mm sizing
- Operating temperature -40 °C to 75 °C
- Storage temperature -55 °C to 85 °C
- Weighs 92 grams
- 40 pin header connector
- Maximum altitude limit 18,000 m
- 220 Channel Maxwell 6 chip
- USB, LAN Ethernet, and CAN ports
- Advanced Trimble technology
Trimble is known for their world class GPS technology, with products sold and used in over 141 countries all over the world. Trimble is able to integrate technologies as wide ranging as optical, laser, and GPS with software and services for today’s commercial solutions. The Trimble BD982 GNSS Receiver Module is now available through TerrisGPS.