The Trimble BX960 GNSS Rugged Receiver has the ability to rapidly integrate all of your high precision applications. It is enclosed in an environmentally friendly enclosure for rugged use while retaining the Trimble high quality standard.
The Trimble BX960 is a multi-frequency, multi-channel receiver harnessing the power of the Trimble BD960. This receiver has high speed data transfer capability and built-in Ethernet. It can be configured with all standard web browsers. When ordering, specify single (BX960) or dual (BX960-2) GNSS modules.
The Trimble BX960 GNSS Rugged Receiver has the latest Trimble Maxwell technology ensuring trouble free operation and capability for future upgrades. This receiver is available in multiple configurations and upgradability as your requirements change.
- Rapid integration for high precision applications
- Environmentally friendly enclosure
- Harnesses the power of the Trimble BD960
- High speed data transfer capability
- Built-in Ethernet
- Can be configured with all standard web browsers
- Latest Trimble Maxwell technology
- Trouble free operation
- 261 mm x 140 mm x 55 mm sizing
- 9 V DC to 28 V DC power
- 1.6 kg weight
- 72 channel tracking
- 4 additional channel support
- Positioning and data streaming outputs
Trimble is known for their world class GPS technology, with products sold and used in over 141 countries all over the world. Trimble is able to integrate technologies as wide ranging as optical, laser, and GPS with software and services for today\’s commercial solutions. The Trimble BX960 GNSS Rugged Receiver is now available through TerrisGPS.