VERIPOS controls and maintains more than 80 GNSS reference stations and infrastructure around the world to provide a range of augmentation services delivering precise marine positioning and navigation.
VERIPOS offers maximum operation reliability 24/7 365 days a year by managing its network from two control centers located in Singapore and Aberdeen, UK. The centers handle the activation and deactivation of VERIPOS augmentation services, while protecting the integrity of the network and supplying correction data for more than one independent satellite beams to global clients.
A wide range of VERIPOS services are available:
- VERIPOS Apex – a global, precise positioning service designed to deliver centimeter-level position accuracy
- VERIPOS APEX2 – an extension of the VERIPOS Apex service using both GPS and GLONASS high precision dual-frequency observations to provide accurate positioning
- VERIPOS Ultra – a global, precise positioning service designed to deliver decimeter-level position accuracy
- VERIPOS ULTRA2 – an extension of the VERIPOS Ultra service using both GPS and GLONASS high precision dual-frequency observations to provide accurate positioning
- VERIPOS Standard – a global, precise positioning service designed to deliver meter-level position accuracy by calculating pseudo-range corrections
- VERIPOS Standard2 – an extension of the VERIPOS Standard service that increases availability during periods of local masking, ionospheric scintillation or poor GPS geometry
The VERIPOS GNSS correction services are available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.