The MS14ISO military qualified GPS splitter from GPS source is a one-input four-output GPS splitter with a MIL-STD-704F compliant isolated power supply. A typical application involves an input from an active GPS antenna that is split evenly between four GPS receivers/devices.
The MS14ISO is standard configured to accept external DC input via the included 3-pin D38999 Mil DC power connector. The RF outputs, J2, J3, J4, and J5, are DC blocked standard and feature a 200 ohm DC load to simulate an antenna DC current draw for any receiver connected to that port.
- Designed and Manufactured to Military Specifications
- Passes L1/L2 GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou (including M-code)
- Isolated Power Feature (MIL-STD-704F Compliance)
- Includes waterproofing, EMI shielding, and hermetic sealing standard
- Excellent Gain Flatness |L1 – L2| < 3dB
The MS14ISO military qualified GPS splitter from GPS Source can be ordered through TerrisGPS. If you have would like more information regarding this product, please contact us by completing the Request Pricing form.