Similar to the AsteRx-U but built specifically with marine applications in mind—including surveying and construction—the AsteRx-U MARINE from Septentrio is a powerful multi-frequency GNSS receiver with L-band reception and the ability to mitigate Iridium and INMARSAT interference. It can also compensate for severe vibrations using LOCK+ technology as well as for ionospheric activity with IONO+.
From its rugged housing to its internal hardware, the AsteRx-U MARINE was built from the ground up with longevity in mind. Aside from tracking all current GNSS navigation and SBAS correction constellations, it’s designed to support future constellations as well, thereby future-proofing your investment. With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular capability, you can interface with the AsteRx-U MARINE using an intuitive web portal.
- Future-proof support for GPS (L1, L2, L5), GLONASS (L1, L2, L3), Galileo (E5ab, AltBoc, E6), BeiDou (B1, B2, B3), IRNSS (L5), QZSS (L1, L2, L5)
- Centimetre-level position accuracy
- Multiple connectivity options including USB, Cellular Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- High-precision heading calculation
- Rugged casing optimized for marine applications
|Connectivity options:||Serial, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Cellular, Wi-Fi|
|Size:||164 mm x 157 mm x 54 mm|
|Antenna Connector:||TNC female|
|Operating temperature:||-30 °C to 65 °C|
The AsteRx-U MARINE GNSS receiver from Septentrio is available through Terris GPS. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.