The PolaRx5e from Septentrio is a versatile and robust multi-frequency GNSS reference receiver. The unique design of its tracking provides measurements with the lowest noise on the market while constantly monitoring and protecting against multipath and other environmental effects.
Powered by Septentrio’s next generation multi-frequency engine, the PolaRx5e offers 544 hardware channels for robust and high quality GNSS tracking. Septentrio’s field-proven Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+) technology enables the PolaRx5e to filter out both intentional and unintentional sources of radio interference, from narrowband signals over high powered pulsed signals to chirp jammers and Iridium interferers.
The PolaRx5e is developed specifically to support the most demanding applications for the earth science community offering a select range of advanced features which enable maximum accuracy and functionality.
Independent tests have shown the PolaRx5e to consistently rank highest among GNSS receivers in many areas of measurement quality, including fewest number of cycle slips and lowest power consumption below 2W.
- GNSS performance is identical to that of the PolaRx5
- Tracks all visible GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC)
- High precision, low noise measurements
- Unique interference monitoring + advanced GNSS+ toolkit
- Powerful web interface and logging tools
- Rugged housing and multiple interfaces
- Up to 8 independent logging sessions
- Logging both internally and to an external device
- Internal battery for autonomous >24-hour operation (only PolaRx5e)
- IP68 compliant (only PolaRx5e)
|Power Consumption:||1.9 – 4.8 W|
|Size:||222 x 190 x 58 mm|
|Input Voltage:||9-30 VDC|
|Humidity:||5 % to 100 % (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +65°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Certification:||RohS, WEEE, CE FCC Class B Part 15, UKCA, ISO 9001-2015|
The PolaRx5e from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.